Learn how to cook vegan in the comfort of your home with online cooking classes whether you've cooked before or are an expert cook. This vegan vegetarian online cooking school uses videos and a lesson book, to teach you how to cook delicious, healthy vegetarian foods. The 60 to 90 minute video lessons include a demonstration of the 8 to 12 delicious vegan recipes in the lesson, vegan cooking techniques, vegan health information, and more.
Lesson book contains many more healthy vegan recipes for you to use in addition to the videos, complete with index so you can use it as a cookbook.
Keep in mind this was filmed over 10 years ago. We do a lot of baking and healthy desserts. Why desserts? Because they are great for breakfast or supper. Desserts should be a meal not added on. We'll explain why in this course.
In this course:
- You will receive all the materials you need including recipes and nutritional handouts.
- Complete this course as fast as you like or take your time the choice is yours.
- This course is structured with videos and printable book with all the recipes demonstrated plus hundreds more, cooking tips, and health info.
- Each lesson has a particular focus such as: quick cold breakfasts, filling hot breakfasts, easy sack lunches, wholesome dinner meals (lunch or supper), and light meals (some might call them desserts they are so good). There are also lessons on holidays, breads, soups, and more.
- Get even more when we update this course later this year with a "how to cook veggies" section that you've been asking for. Sign up now and watch for the course announcements.
If you'd like to be able to cook vegetarian dishes that wow your family, learn how to make healthy vegan meals and create tasty morsels of vegan food, then you've found what you've been looking for!
Watch the first few lessons, completely free, NO obligation.
What students are saying:
"I enjoyed watching how quickly the meals were prepared and how the nutritional values from each meal was discussed." Naomi M Robinson
"I gave this course of 5 star because it is very thorough and in depth. The Instructor is very detailed oriented and is on a mission to teach vegan and vegetarian recipes. I see it as a door to go through and learn a lot more on my own. It really is a World of Education. If you are willing to look at it as a propeller to the Vegetarian Universe and of course if you are a lifelong learner, you will learn. Angela Poch; hats off to you! Keep up the good work Ma'am. God Bless!!" Thania Rosario
Want all our courses & life coaching?
Our courses get to the point and deliver knowledge that you can use today. Plus get one-on-one help with nutritionist, life coach, and therapist Angela Poch.